Animated Rainbow Moustache

Wednesday 5 December 2012

I HATE THIS PART :(

We fight, we make up, we share secrets over a bowl of Maggie mee. Sometimes you're my friend, sometimes a guide, you are the person in whom I take pride.
  
It is hurt when me and my friends are fighting. It brutally hurt my feeling. I don't really like the feeling when we aren't talking to each other even we are in the same room. We act like he is not there but he is. I don't want our friendship since the first day we met ended this way. Hopefully this will not be permanent. I'm really sorry if I have ever been mean to you.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. You know what? You have a very sweet blog. :) I'm glad I followed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! :D your blog also amazing! i like your story :D glad to followed you too :)

      Delete